B.Sc(Med); MBBS; FRACS(Orth); FAOrthA
Shoulder, Elbow, Knee,
Dr. David Lieu completed his medical degree in 2003 at the University of NSW, and his orthopaedic specialty training in 2013 through the Australian Orthopaedic Association. He then completed further postgraduate training with the Prince of Wales & Concord Hospitals, Shoulder & Elbow fellowship with Dr’s Jerome Goldberg, Doron Sher and Wade Harper in Sydney.
He has a keen interest in all sports and age-related conditions of the shoulder, elbow and knee. He is also proficient in dealing with all orthopaedic injuries and also works out of Liverpool Hospital, a major trauma centre.
He is still actively involved in teaching both orthopaedic trainees and medical students and feels that continuing medical education is important to provide a high level of care for his patients. His priority is to ensure his patients are well informed and can make educated decisions on how to manage their conditions.
- Arthroscopic and Open Shoulder and Elbow Surgery
- Arthroscopic and Open Knee Surgery
- Shoulder, Elbow and Knee Joint Replacement Surgery
- B.Sc(Med); MBBS (2003) from UNSW
- FRACS (Orth) (2013)
- AOA Prince of Wales & Concord Hospital Shoulder & Elbow Fellowship (2014)
- Australian Orthopaedic Association
- Australian Medical Association
- Royal Australasian College of Surgeons
- Sydney Private Hospital, Ashfield
- Sydney Southwest Private Hospital, Liverpool
- Liverpool Hospital
- Fairfield Hospital
Dr Lieu consults from the Concord rooms.